Thursday, August 29, 2019

Nature's Beauty Sneak Peek

If you're looking through your Holiday Catalog (PS if you're in the USA and don't have one let me know.  I'd love to pop one in the mail for you! Email me stamperrdn@q.com) you might have overlooked an amazing stamp set in very back of the catalog.  The Nature's Beauty Set is amazing for a couple of reasons.  First, the images are beautiful and just amazing on their own.  Second, when you purchase this stamp set $3 of every sale goes toward mental health organizations.  What great way for Stampin' Up! to give back and be a #sudifferencemaker  I love that!!!  Of course I had to have it!!!
I fussy cut the bunny for this card but he's pretty simple to cut out.  I used Seaside Spray and Night of Navy for a beautiful color combo.  I pulled out my Stitched Shapes and Stitched Nested Label Dies for beautiful layering.  More new stuff from the Holiday catalog on this card are the ribbon and the greeting! The ribbon is the new Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon and it's soooooooo pretty!!!!  The greeting is also new from the Itty Bitty Christmas Set.  You can't purchase these items until September 4th unless you purchase the starter kit now and add them to your starter kit.  You can learn more about the Starter Kit and join here. Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: