Friday, August 30, 2019

Cuckoo For You

One of the bundles in the Annual Catalog that immediately caught my eye was the Cuckoo For You Bundle.  I love that it has an interactive mechanism and it's sooooo cute!!!!  It's really easy to put together too.  You can check out Stampin' Up!'s video here.  The dies with this set are amazing too. I love all the details like the clock hands!  So cute!!!  I attached my clock hands with a brad so if you wanted you could move the time around.
The magic of this card comes when you push up on the center tab, the little door pops open!!!  So amazingly cute!!!  There's no shortage of what you can put in the door either!  There's plenty of cute images and greetings in the stamp set that I didn't even tap into yet!
I stamped all my elements in Soft Suede Ink and used only Crumb Cake Blends and Soft Suede Blends to color my clock I wanted some nice brown, wood like textures, for this clock.  I love how it came out.  I love all the brown tones with the pop of Lovely Lipstick for the bird behind the door.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: