Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Harvest Hellos Featuring NEW Products!

The Holiday Catalog is amazing you guys!  You will love it!  One of my FAVORITE new bundles in the catalog is the Harvest Hellos.  I have not put this bundle down!  It's incredible!!! (It will be featured as my Class To For September it's so amazing!)  Today I have a super cute card to share.  I shared this video yesterday on my weekly Facebook Live.  Remember to join me every Tuesday afternoon at 3pm MST for a Facebook Live.  If you missed if you can catch the reply on YouTube anytime.  In the video I also shared LOTS more products from the Holiday Catalog! Remember when you purchase the starter kit this month you can add Holiday Catalog items to your kit.  How does getting $155 in products for only $99 sound?!  Join my team today! For all the details on this card check out my video, you can shop for products in my online store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: