Friday, August 2, 2019

Dino Days Accordion Fold

Last week at my team meeting I decided to demo some Fun Folded cards. My Class in August will focus on Fun Folds so I decided to feature some at my team meeting too.  None of the fun folds I featured at my team meeting will be done at my class.  I fun and different cards planned for my class.  This first card is really fun and I'd almost consider it a pop up card and not a fun fold card but it's fun either way!  I saw this accordion card on Cindy Brumbaugh's blog. I loved it and had to make one!
When you open the card you get this amazing accordion pop out panel which is so much fun.  I used the Dinoroar Suite on mine and cut the images straight from the DSP which made this card come together so quickly.  The inside panel is easy, starting with a piece of cardstock that is 5 1/4" x 10"score on the long side at 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8".  What a fun surprise for the recipient.  I'll have a couple more demos to share next week of fun folds so check back then!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: