Monday, August 12, 2019

Fun Folds Class

On Saturday I hosted my Fun Folds Class.  I love fun fold cards they're some of my favorites types of cards and these 4 cards from my class are some of my favorites.  First up is our amazing Purple Posy cardstock card.  This card features the Beautiful Wild Rose Dies and the Woven Threads DSP.
This card is fun and has a hinge on the right side that opens and then opens the card.  It's super cute!  I love the soft delicate colors on this one too!
Next is a fun Bridge Card.  These cards are so much fun to make and they fold flat so you can mail them too!  Of course I had to feature the super cute Back On Your Feet set for this card.

I love bridge fold cards because they're so much fun to stand up on a desk or mantle, table or anywhere!
In addition to bridge cards, easel cards are really popular too. For the same reason, you can stand them up easily and display them.  I love this fun easel card featuring the Rooted In Nature set and Dies.
Inside the card there's some fun leaves that keep the card standing.  What a fun reminder of how much someone cares.  I love this one!
Finally this last card was inspired by a swap that I did months ago.  Unfortunately I no longer have the info of the original creator of this card, if I locate it I'll update.  I love this card because it's a smaller accordion folded card on a full sized card front.


It's such a fun and unique card!  I love it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: