Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Week: Pumpkin

I have the MOST amazing week of projects for you!!!  So much so that I'll be posting twice a day, sometimes three times a day!!!  I have sooooo many projects to share all using the new Mini Curvy Keepsake Box coming in the new Holiday Catalog.  This box is so amazing and so versatile!  By the end of the week you'll have it on your wishlist!  If you don't want to wait until September to purchase it, consider purchasing the starter kit and adding this along with all the other products you'll choose.  When you purchase the starter kit through the end of August you'll get to choose $155 in product for only $99.  You can learn more about it and sign up here.  Of course please contact me stamperrdn@q.com with any questions!  I shared all of these amazing boxes with my team last week in our Virtual Meeting.  We have tons of fun like that!
What says fall more than a super cute and simple pumpkin!!!!?!  This cute pumpkin couldn't be easier.  Cut your box die out with some Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Then add some wonky stripes using a Light Pumpkin Pie Blend.  Finally add a stem and some leaves.  I just used a scrap of Soft Suede for my stem and the Leaf Punch with Garden Green Cardstock for my leaves.  Super cute!!!  You could also make an apple for a teacher!

I have one more SUPER CUTE project later today!  Check back!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: