Friday, April 14, 2023

Playing In The Rain Accordion Fold Card

Hello friends!  I'm back with an amazing fun fold card for you today!  This one features the Playing in the Rain Bundle and I couldn't be happier that it's carrying over.  When I found out I did my own happy dance not unlike the adorbs bunny on the card.  LOL.  I thought is was worth a celebration and a fabulous card!  I've made this accordion fun fold card before.  You can check it out here.  It's so fun and it's a showstopper!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

There's lots of panels on this card and the front folds up accordion style, hints the name, it's just so cute!  Just to caution you, it may need a little extra in postage.  All those layers make for a thicker card.  I used the Rain or Shine DSP, as I type this post it is still available but this DSP isn't sticking around so grab it while you can!  I also used some of the In Color Glimmer Paper which is also retiring and at a HUGE discount!  Get it for only $4.80, it's normally $12!  Get it now!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

You can see when the card expands how fun and massive it is!  I also added the turtle inside for some added cuteness.  If you're using a busy DSP make sure to hide some White inside to write a message.  Both of my critters were colored with Stampin' Blends.  The colors are listed in the supplies.  

stampin up, playing in the rain

To make this card you'll need:
Mango Melody 5 1/2" x 11"
On the long side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4" and 7" fold accordion style
Flirty Flamingo 3" x 6", scored on the long side at 3", adhere to the first and fourth panel
DSP pieces/Glimmer Paper for the panels 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" (four)
DSP for the back of the card 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP for the Flirty Flamingo layer 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (two)
Basic White 3" x 3"

I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, playing in the rain



 

No comments: