Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Sneak Peek Circle Sayings Cupcake Box-VIDEO

We are quickly approaching the new catalog!  We are less than a week away from it's launch!  I have another fun sneak peek for you today.  Today I'm sharing the new Circle Sayings Bundle.  This bundle is so sweet and I think a great option for a new stamper.  It's a punch bundle and the images are classic and fun, with greetings to span a large variety of occasions.  And who doesn't LOVE a circle punch!

stampin up, circle sayings

I'm using Berry Burst Cardstock and some Berry Burst DSP from the Brights DSP Pack.  In my video I'll showcase the Azure Afternoon Cardstock and DSP.  I stamped the cupcake image twice, once in Berry Burst Ink on Berry Burst Cardstock, the other in Early Espresso Ink on Early Espresso Cardstock.  I fussy cut both and popped them up on my punched circle. 

stampin up, circle sayings

I added some Wink of Stella to my icing to give it some sparkle.  It's a quick thing to do but it adds such an impact.  I used small button magnets to hold my box closed.  I get mine on Amazon.  You could also use Velcro.  I finished my box with some gold thread from the Simply Elegant Trim Pack. I also added a few Iridescent Rhinestones for some sparkle!  


Inside my box is a hostess cupcake.  The Little Debbie cupcakes should also fit. They're a similar size.  A fun birthday treat for anyone!  

Box
11" x 7"
On the short side score at 2" on each side
On the long side score at 1", 4", 6" and 9"

DSP pieces
Top 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Sides 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" (three pieces)
Lid Front 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Scalloped border 2 1/2" x 1" trimmed with a scalloped edge die from Zany Zoo Dies

Check out my video for all the details on this box. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  Shop in my Online Store.  

stampin up, circle sayings
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Circle Sayings Bundle-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Cardstock-Available May 2, 2023
Brights DSP Pack-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Ink-Available May 2, 2023
Zany Zoo Dies-Available May 2, 2023
Other: Button Magnets



Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your post looks really great. please share any information Custom printed muffin boxes