Monday, April 10, 2023

Birthday Fun Class Cards

Over the weekend I held my April in person class.  The theme this month was Birthday Fun!  I know we all need some birthday cards.  I'm behind on mailing mine this year!  Hopefully I can get back on track with these cards.  I used only sets that were sticking around.  So much has already sold out.  I don't have a supply list or measurements.  Those details are reserved for my guests at my class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have you at an upcoming class.  Send me an email for my class schedule.  

The first card is so pretty! I love the pastel colors and the Artfully Inked Set is so stunning!  I'm really glad Fresh Freesia is sticking around.  It was a color I didn't initially love but I love it now!  

The next card is so much fun!  This one was CASED from a card I saw on Pintrest.  The creator was fellow demonstrator from Canada Lori de Groot.  I switched up the colors and love it!  


I love throwing in a masculine card when I have a birthday class.  Don't forget those guys in your life.  The Wildlife Wonder Set is a great go to for masculine cards.  I love the images and fun fonts.  


The next card is stunning and simple!  The dies and embossing folder do all the hard work!  The bright color makes it pop! Imagine this in a rainbow of colors!  


The final card uses the Color and Contour Set and the Biggest Wish Set.  I haven't pulled either of these out in a while but they're both so good!  

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 

No comments: