Friday, April 28, 2023

Sneak Peek Zany Zoo Gift Card Holder

We are just days away from the launch of the new Annual Catalog!  I have one more sneak peek this one again features the Zany Zoo Bundle.  I've worked with this bundle more than the others, it's so cute!  If you love it to make sure you check out my May Card Crate.  This class to go features this bundle with some of the cutest cards!  Today I'm using the racoon for a birthday card and gift card holder.  

stampin up, zany zoo

I paired up some of the new bright colors with Pebbled Path which is one of our new In Colors.  The In Colors are a little more muted but when paired with brighter colors they're pretty amazing!  I used some Berry Burst DSP from the Brights DSP to coordinate with the Berry Burst die cut circle.  The black heat embossed greeting is a great pop of texture on this card too.  

stampin up, zany zoo

Inside there's a pocket perfectly sized for a gift card.  To make this card you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 4 1/4" x 11" on the long side score at 1 1/4", and 6 3/4".  I used a stapler to staple the 1 1/4" pocket closed.  I hid the staples with a piece of 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" DSP from the Bright and Beautiful DSP pack.  A lot of the supplies I'm using are brand new and will be available this Tuesday, May 2nd for purchase.  All other supplies are available now.  You can shop my Online Store today.  

stampin up, zany zoo

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Zany Zoo Bundle-Available May 2, 2023
Pebbled Path Cardstock-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Cardstock-Available May 2, 2023
Brights DSP Pack-Available May 2, 2023
Bright and Beautiful DSP-Available May 2, 2023
Pebbled Path Ink-Available May 2, 2023
Azure Afternoon Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Lemon Lolly Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
In Color Dots-Available May 2, 2023
Other: Stapler





Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 
 

No comments: