Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Pansy Patch Mini Vaseline Scalloped Top Box-VIDEO

I have a beautiful box to share today!  I'm using one of my favorite bundles.  This is the Pansy Patch Bundle.  It's been around a while and I think it's gorgeous, the dies are also pretty amazing too!  You can check out this box I made with the bundle here. Today we're using the stamps for this adorable scalloped top box.  I'm going to share some partial die cutting to get that scalloped edge.  Make sure you check out my video for all the details.  

stampin up, pansy patch

I love the size of this box.  This would be a gorgeous gift for a bridal shower or party.  The finished size of the box is about 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 1", so it's great for many treats. I'm sharing some sneak peek colors and DSP on this box.  The DSP and inks will be available when the new catalog launches on May 2, 2023.  Add them to your wish list, they're amazing colors!!  Need those sneak peek products now??  Join my team today and put them in your Starter Kit.

stampin up, pansy patch

I added a white heat embossed greeting.  Heat embossing on black is one of my favorite techniques!  If you want a greeting to pop, always heat emboss it.  I used some of the Simply Elegant Trim to tie my box closed.  You could use any ribbon or even a cute clothespin or clip would be perfect!  

stampin up, pansy patch

Inside my box is a Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin.  I found mine at Target. I used the box for my color inspiration, black, gold and light pink-LOVE!  

Here's how you make your own.  
Basic Black Cardstock 7" x 4 3/4"
Score the short side at 1", 1 1/2" and 3 3/4"
Score the long side at 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 5 1/2, and 6 1/2"

DSP 1 1/4" x 6"

Make sure you check out all the details in my video including how to do the partial die cutting to get the fun scalloped top!  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  Shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, pansy patch

 Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Bright and Beautiful DSP-Coming May 2, 2023
Bubble Bath Ink-Coming May 2, 2023
Lemon Lolly Ink-Coming May 2, 2023
Lemon Lime Twist Ink-Coming May 2, 2023


Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 

No comments: