Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Sneak Peek! Zany Zoo

I have another ADORABLE sneak peek for you.  This is the Zany Zoo Bundle and I cannot get enough of this bundle!  It's so stinkin' cute!  I love critter stamps, I love coloring critter stamps and I love bright colors.  This card is right up my ally. If you are loving this Zany Zoo Bundle too make sure to check out my May Card Crate which features this bundle and all the bright colors in the Brights Color Family.  I'm so excited!  

stampin up, zany zoo

I'm using lots and lots of new products on this card.  Most of my supply list is from the new catalog coming May 2, 2023.  If you don't want to wait you can add these items in your Starter Kit today.  Join my team today!  I used Stampin' Blends to color my turtle.  I love the coordinating dies in this bundle.  Those curtains really set the stage for a cute card.  I used new gems in the Lemon Lolly color.  My new favorite yellow! Supplies that are available now are linked below.  You can shop for them in my Online Store.  

stampin up, zany zoo

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

*************************************************************************************

Supplies:
Zany Zoo Bundle-Available May 2, 2023
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Cardstock-Available May 2, 2023
Brights DSP Pack-Available May 2, 2023
Berry Burst Ink-Available May 2, 2023
Lemon Lime Twist Ink-Available May 2, 2023
Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Lemon Lolly Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Azure Afternoon Stampin' Blends-Available May 2, 2023
Adhesive Backed Solid Gems-Available May 2, 2023



Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 

No comments: