Tuesday, April 18, 2023

More Enjoy The Adventure Memories and More Cards

I have two more card made with the Enjoy The Adventure Memories and More Cards!  Check out yesterdays post for the first two that I shared.  As I'm cleaning out the old stuff to make room for the new I found these Enjoy The Adventure Memories and More Cards.  They're in the Mini Catalog and are so stinkin' cute so I couldn't resist getting them.

stampin up, memories and more

I have a couple of extra supplies listed below because I did pull out some Stampin' Blends for this card.  I used my Balmy Blue and Petal Pink ones to add some color to the heart border piece.  It was quick and easy and adds lots of color.  

stampin up, memories and more

The memories and More cards also make great gifts too!  We have some new cards coming in the next catalog that I can't wait to try!

stampin up, memories and more

I have a full supply list below.  These cards are retiring and discounted.  At the time of typing this they were still available for purchase.  But hurry, they're only available while supplies last.  

stampin up, memories and more

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Memories and More Card Bases (I used card Bases from a previous Paper Pumpkin Add On that are no longer available.  Try these card bases though!  They're make to coordinate with the Memories and More Cards.)  


Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 

 

No comments: