Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Playing In The Rain Week-Card 1

This week I'm sharing three adorable projects featuring the Playing In the Rain Bundle.  I'm also using the Lovely Layers Vellum and Tea Boutique cards and envelopes which are both on the Last Chance List.  I used the same supplies and layouts for all the cards. Over the week you'll see how easy it is to simply change an image and embellishments and still have an adorable card.  These cards were all made from leftovers on my desk.  I keep a bowl of leftover parts and pieces from cards.  Every once in a while I'll go through the bowl and create some cards. It makes for quick and easy cards.  
stampin up, playing in the rain

I used Stampin' Blends to color my bunny.  He's so cute! I'm sooooo glad this set and dies will carry into the new catalog!  I added a greeting from the Conversations Bubbles Bundle.  I added shine with some Rose Gold Sequins die cut with the Sequin Dies.  Get those before they retire!  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Retiring items are labeled.  Retiring items are available while supplies last. 

stampin up, playing in the rain


 

No comments: