Monday, April 17, 2023

Enjoy The Adventure Memories And More

Hello!  Boy am I excited to bring you these projects today!  I also have two more card made with the same supplies to share tomorrow!  As I'm cleaning out the old stuff to make room for the new I found these Enjoy The Adventure Memories and More Cards.  They're in the Mini Catalog and are so stinkin' cute so I couldn't resist getting them.   They got tucked behind some DSP and I never used them, AHHH!!! I had to make a few quick cards with them.  I pulled out some extra card bases I had from a previous Paper Pumpkin Add On and whipped these up in no time.  

stampin up, memories and more

The Memory and More Cards are fantastic for memory keeping or for fun and simple cards.  I made two of each design.  I'm sharing two cards today and two tomorrow so all in all I ended up with 8 cards, not too bad!  I had to trim a few of the cards to fit the sizes but that's quick and easy work.  

stampin up, memories and more

I used these cards to tuck in my kids backpacks last week.  One kid was doing the state standardized testing while the other had his SAT's and ACT's in one week.  YIKES!  These made great encouragement cards on those hard testing days.  

stampin up, memories and more

Any extra cards I mailed to some friends.  They would also make great gifts!  I have a full supply list below.  Though I only used two products.  These cards are retiring and discounted.  At the time of typing this they were still available for purchase.  But hurry, they're only available while supplies last.  

stampin up, memories and more

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Memories and More Card Bases (I used card Bases from a previous Paper Pumpkin Add On that are no longer available.  Try these card bases though!  They're make to coordinate with the Memories and More Cards.)  


Retiring items available while supplies last.  

 

 

No comments: