Monday, February 20, 2023

Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack-Card 1and Prep-VIDEO

Hello!!!  I'm so excited to release a new addition to the Stamp A Stack Series on my blog!   I'm hoping to provide these stamp a stack classes every month, or at least every other month.  I'll pick a stamp set and feature it in three fun cards.  If you want to purchase the class kit from me and make the cards yourself I'm happy to provide the kit for you!  Details below.  This is card one in my class.  This class will feature the Taco Fiesta Set.  If you don't have the Taco Fiesta Set you can shop for it in my Online Store or substitute a similar set. 

Included in your kit is 12 sheets (6" x 4") of the Flowers and More DSP, this DSP is only available to purchase with Stampin' Rewards.  Stampin' Rewards are accumulated when you reach $150 in personal sales or a party/class. So this is a pretty exclusive DSP.  You'll need to choose four designs to trim and use for your cards.  So many of these designs work well with the Taco Fiesta Set.  Check out the video for the details on trimming your DSP.  

stampin up, taco fiesta

We'll take time in the first video to do all the trimming of the DSP so that it's done for all of the cards.  Choose four designs from your DSP or class kit.  You can choose the same one I did or different ones.  I share different ones in the video.  

Pattern One:
Two pieces 5 1/2" x 2"

Pattern Two: 
Two pieces 3" x 4"

Pattern Three:
Two pieces 1" x 5 1/2"
Four pieces 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Pattern 4:
Two pieces 2" x 5"

Check out my video for all the details on this card.  Reserve your Stamp a Stack today, details below.  

stampin up, taco fiesta

Get the Taco Fiesta Class Stamp a Stack Kit!  Email me to request your kit, I'll respond with a link to pay via Paypal.  Classes will ship after payment is received.  There is a limited number of kits, available while supplies last.  You can order multiple kits as stock allows.

You will need to provide stamps, inks, markers, adhesives and trim your own DSP.  You can shop for supplies in my Online Store.  Supplies listed and linked below in my supply list. 

There is no PDF for this class, this blog post and video serves as class instructions.

The class is $25 paid via Paypal.  You'll make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 designs. 
You get:
-Supplies for 6 cards and envelopes
-1/2 sheet of Basic White for stamping images that are fussy cut
-12 sheets (6" x 4") of the Flowers and More DSP 
-24 Enamel Dot Essentials

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request your kit.  


 

No comments: