Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Thanks A Bunch Carrot Box-VIDEO

It's our final Sale-a-Bration Sunday friends.  If you haven't yet placed your Sale-a-Bration order please do by February 28, 2023.  Don't let these freebies get by without adding them to your collection.  Also ending February 28 is the incredible join offer.  Get the Boho Blue Mini Cut and Emboss Machine FREE when you join my team by February 28.  You can choose the white Mini Cut and Emboss if you don't want the blue or simply enjoy more items in your Starter Kit!  There's three options to join!  Check out details here or contact me.   

stampin up, thanks a bunch

Today I'm sharing an amazing box!  This box is so stinkin' adorable I can barely contain myself.  I'm using two Sale-a-Bration products, both we've used before.  Today I'm featuring the Thanks A Bunch Set, free with a qualifying $50 order and the Dandy Designs DSP, free with a qualifying $100 order.  I LOVE this DSP and will be heartbroken when it's gone!  The carrots in the dirt idea isn't my own, over the last couple of months I've seen multiple card featuring the Basic Borders Dies as mounds of soil.  I love it!  My carrots are stamped and fussy cut and placed into the soil.  
 
stampin up, thanks a bunch

My box lid opens and revels our yummy treat!  These are the Lindt Chocolate Carrots.  My box holds two.  I found these chocolates at my local Walmart, I've also seen them at Target too.  Check your local stores.  I used lots of the Dandy Designs DSP to cover my box, inside and out.  

stampin up, thanks a bunch

The box lid is a separate piece of cardstock, the lid is assembled separately and added to the box base.  I used the smallest circle in the Stylish Shapes Dies to make the holes in my cardstock for the carrots to sit in.  

stampin up, thanks a bunch

For the box bottom:
Parakeet Party 11" x 5 1/2"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" on each side
On the long side score at 5 1/2", 6 3/4", 9 1/4" and 10 1/2"

I've included a picture of how to trim it up.  Check out the video for details.  


For the lid:
Parakeet Party 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On one side score at 1 1/4" on each side
On the other side score at 1/2" and 1 3/4"
See below for a picture of how to trim it

Here's all the DSP measurements:
2 3/4" x 3 1/2" lid front
1" x 3 1/2" lid sides
1" x 2 3/4" lid top

2 3/4" x 2 1/4" box front
1" x 2 1/4" box sides
2 3/4" x 2 34/" inside box

Check out my video for details, make sure you subscribe to my channel while you're there.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  







No comments: