Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sale-A-Bration Sunday-Beautifully Happy Cake Box-VIDEO

Happy Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  We are in the final month of Sale-a-Bration!  We only have three Sale-a-Bration Sundays left!  How is that possible? If you haven't snagged your free Sale-a-Bration products you're running out of time.  Make sure you head to my Online Store and shop soon.  Today I'm featuring the Beautifully Happy Set.  This is a larger set and is one of the $100 Sale-a-Bration options.  This set is so pretty and so versatile.  I'm also using the Dandy Designs DSP, another $100 option.  This is a mega pack of DSP, you get 48 12" x 12" sheets.  That's equivalent to four of our packages of DSP.  So it's a LOT of DSP! 

stampin up, beautifully happy

Let's talk about this gorgeous set though!  This set is so great, it's a two step stamp so you can stamp the line image and then add in the flowers and leaves quick and easy.  The flowers and leaves are distINKive stamps, so you get light and darker areas with just one stamp and one color of ink.  However if you did want to color you can stamp the line image and go to town!  Today I'm using the stamps for my leaves and flowers, but I'd love to sit and color this image!  

stampin up, beautifully happy

My image is stamped on Basic White then I used the Tailor Made Tags Dies to die cut the white as well as a piece of Real Red to layer it.  It's all tied together with some Real Red Ruffled Ribbon.  I love that ribbon!  I added a heart and my greeting using dies from the Give It A Whirl Dies (heart) and the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies (label).  

stampin up, beautifully happy

My box is a great size and will hold lots of treats.  I designed this box to fit the Little Debbie Be My Valentine Cakes.  I got mine at Target.  Check out the Little Debbie Snack Finder to locate them in your area.  

Coastal Cabana 8 1/2" x 8 1/4"
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 4", 5 1/2" and 8"
On the short side score at 1/2", 2" and 6 3/4"

Dandy Designs DSP
2 1/4" x 4 1/2"
1 1/4" x 4 1/2" (two pieces)
1 1/4" x 2 1/4"

Make sure you check out the video for all the details and tips on this box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Remember Sale-a-Bration items are while supplies last.    

stampin up, beautifully happy


 

No comments: