Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack-Card 2- VIDEO

I hope you're enjoying this Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack Class Series on my blog!  I sure love these cards! Today I'm sharing card two of three.  If you missed card one you can check it out here.  Card one also breaks down the prep you'll need to do with your DSP if you get the card kit. Card three will be posted tomorrow.  

This card has the most coloring and fussy cutting but it's also my favorite of the series!  Although I may say that tomorrow too!  I love the bright colors and how they all pop together.  

stampin up, taco fiesta


To cut back on some of the fussy cutting I stamped the chile pepper and the chip onto the label.  The other images will need to be fussy cut, they're not hard images to cut and it's totally worth it in the end.  

stampin up, taco fiesta


Get the Taco Fiesta Class Stamp a Stack Kit!  Email me to request your kit, I'll respond with a link to pay via Paypal.  Classes will ship after payment is received.  There is a limited number of kits, available while supplies last.  You can order multiple kits as stock allows.

You will need to provide stamps, inks, markers, adhesives and trim your own DSP.  You can shop for supplies in my Online Store.  Supplies listed and linked below in my supply list. 

There is no PDF for this class, this blog post and video serves as class instructions.

The class is $25 paid via Paypal.  You'll make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 designs. 
You get:
-Supplies for 6 cards and envelopes
-1/2 sheet of Basic White for stamping images that are fussy cut
-12 sheets (6" x 4") of the Flowers and More DSP 
-24 Enamel Dot Essentials

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request your kit.  

 

No comments: