Monday, February 13, 2023

Flower Power Class

Over the weekend I held my February in person class.  This class was so much fun!  I was fortunate to welcome Karen and Tim Titus to my class.  Karen is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of over 25 years.  She was traveling through Albuquerque and I was so glad she wanted to attend my class.  My class was themed Flower Power, cards all featuring floral DSP and/or stamps/die cuts.  I love the cards!  They're beautiful and simple!  I don't have a supply list or measurements for them, that's a perk for my guests at class.  

The first card uses the Favored Flowers DSP, this is a free pack of DSP you can only get during Sale-a-Bration.  Choose this one as your free option with a quailfying order before February 28, 2023.


The next card uses the Beautiful Thistle Bundle in the Mini.  This is a fun and unique bundle.  I love the die cuts!  I'm also using some of the Fancy Flora DSP also in the Mini.  This is one of my favorites from the class. 


Another favorite is the next card.  I used lots of products on this one.  The set is from the Greatest Journey Set.  I used DSP from two different packages on this one.  The Sale-a-Bration DSP Dandy Designs on the card base and the flowers were stamped on the Rain or Shine DSP.  


The Dainty Flowers Sale-a-Bration DSP takes center stage on this card.  This is another amazing DSP you can only earn during Sale-a-Bration.  Don't miss snagging this one.  I used the Something Fancy set for my greetings, this one has amazing greetings.  


The Flowers and More DSP featured in the next card is the Host Exclusive DSP in the Mini Catalog.  With bold colors and patterns it's so much fun!  I love that this card is all about the DSP.  The greeting is from the Happy Labels Bundle.  


Finally, last but not least, I have a card that features the Hues of Happiness DSP.  This is one of my absolute favorites from the Annual Catalog.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!








 

No comments: