Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Sweet Citrus Lemon Cake Double Angled Side Box-VIDEO

I have a sweet box to share today!  This one might look a little familiar to you.  I decided to copy myself!   I shared this box in September of last year.  I mentioned to you to hang onto that cute style because it would work year round.  Here I am sharing it again!  Different papers, stamps and ink but the same exact measurements.  I decided that because I was making a box for nearly the same treat that why do I need to reinvent the wheel.  I'm excited to share this double angled side box-part 2! 

stampin up, sweet citrus bundle

I'm using the Sweet Citrus Bundle for my box today.  This is one of my favorites!  It's a hybrid bundle which means it comes with the stamp set, dies and the embossing folder.  And the dies cut in the embossing folder!  Which I think is the most amazing thing!  I couldn't wrap my head around that concept until I used them.  It's pretty remarkable!  

stampin up, sweet citrus bundle

I used two colors for my lemons, I used Crushed Curry for the outside and Daffodil Delight for the inside.  I used Shaded Spruce for the leaves.  My cardstock colors are Shaded Spruce and Daffodil Delight, I love the contrast between these two colors.  My lid on this box is cardstock but, like the box from September if you had some DSP that coordinated well you could use it for the lid as well.  All the dies are from the Sweet Citurs Bundle.  For the flowers I added some color to the center with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and a Color Lifter Stampin' Blends.  

stampin up, sweet citrus bundle

I just love the way this box opens.  I love the angled sides!  It's so fancy to me!  I didn't forget to decorate the inside too! This box is full of hidded surprises.  Inside my box is a Hostess Lemon Cupcake.  In September I used the Hostess Pumpkin Cupcake.  Any of their regular or seasonal cupcakes will fit in this box so file this one away and make it year round!  

stampin up, sweet citrus bundle

Daffodil Delight 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 1 3/4" on all sides
2 7/8" x 2 /78" for bottom of the box

Shaded Spruce (two) 6 1/2" x 5 3/8"
On the long side score at 1 3/4" each side
On the short side score at 5/8" and 2 3/8"

Top
Daffodil Delight 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Basic White 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Inside
Basic White 1" x 2 3/4"

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweet citrus


 

No comments: