Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Rainy Days Are Better

I have a bunch of cards featuring the Playing In The Rain Bundle.  Currently this bundle is not available unfortunately, but it is scheduled to be back in stock by mid-March and I know LOTS of you have this bundle so I didn't want to miss out on sharing these adorable cards.  I have another one that I'll share later this week, then don't miss my post on Sunday for a spectacular card!  March kicks off my 20th Anniversary with Stampin' Up! and I have some fun things planned!  One way that I'm planning on celebrating is with special Sunday Facebook Lives, much like my Sale-a-Bration Sunday Series.  The projects I'll share will be amazing and fun! This Sunday I kick it off with an incredible card featuring the Playing In The Rain Bundle! Don't miss it!  But back to today's card which is completely adorable! I colored the fox with our our Stampin' Blends.  I used the Natural Tones for his fur and added pops of color on his jacket and umbrella.
stampin up, playing in the rain

I added lots of DSP and specialty papers to bring in more texture and dimension to the card.  I used the Vellum Basics for a soft and subtle background, the Textured Shimmer Paper for some sparkle.  I used DSP from the Brights collection and the Rain Or Shine collection.  This card is sooo cute!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, playing in the rain


 

No comments: