Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rose Bath Salts Test Tubes

Michelle always asked her downline (and me because I love to help her out) at her craft weekends to do a final gift for everyone on the last day.  Michelle usually gives us colors but other than that it could be anything.  This time because it was an I Love Lucy themed weekend the colors were Real Red, White and Black.  I made some Rose Bath salts and since I had more test tubes I used those.  They're so cute!!
For the holder it's kind of a zig zag scored thing, based on the size of your test tube it could be different than mine.  I was inspired for mine from one that I found on Pintrest.  When I went to get the link it said that blog had been removed so I couldn't look it up and link here.  I will post the measurements for mine, but keep in mind if your test tube is bigger or smaller you may need to adjust.  2x6, on the 6 inch side score at 1, 2, 5, 6.  Punch a hole in your test in the 2nd and 4th rectangle.  I used a 3/4" circle punch for mine, use what best fits your test tube.  I'll have a full wrap up from Craft Weekend on my blog tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: