Tuesday, July 18, 2017

One Layer Tulips

I pulled out some minimal supplies for this card and decided to make a one layer card.  And I love it!!!  It's so simple but the white with the Crumb Cake is so stunning!!!!  I have to be honest I haven't pulled out my white craft ink in a really really long time!!!  It was pretty dry!  A little reinker and it was better.  I forgot how much I was missing not using it!!!  
The tulips are only stamped with the white pad and nothing else.  I let the first layer dry completely (I used my heat tool) then I stamped the second layer over.  I love the depth it gives.  So pretty!!!  I would love to make a whole set of darker colored cards with these white tulips on them!  For a little added interest I put my card in my paper cutter and scored a few lines around the edges to frame up the image on this one layer card.  Finally a Linen Thread bow to finish it off.  So pretty, so simple. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: