Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You're The Best and Messy Watercoloring

I'm all about the quick cards this week as you can tell.  I'm finishing up my craft weekend preparing today and I leave tomorrow!!!  Can't wait!!!  So I'm working with minimal supplies here!  This card was so much fun to make and so simple!  I stamped the greeting on some Shimmery White cardstock then just did some quick messy watercoloring over it.  I got the cardstock wet and dropped in color.  That's pretty much it. The colors I used were Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach. 
After it dried I went in with some darker colors to add some layers of texture but it didn't need much help it already looked amazing!  I added a white heat embossed greeting, sequins and thread to the card and it was done!  Simple and fun!  My kind of card for sure!!!

No comments: