Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Final Color Challenges

I took a long, much needed blogging break over the long holiday weekend.  I happy to say I'm back and have lots to share!Every week in June I gave my downline a color challenge in our Facebook group.  I give them a color combo and they create cards with that combo. I have two weeks of color challenges to catch up on, the first challenges featured colors were Dapper Denim, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Sahara Sand.  I never use Tangerine Tango so I was excited to see what people would make.  It's safe to say I'm inspired! This first card is Anne's card.  It's so pretty!!!  I just love that rose!!! 
Next is Kim S.  I don't have this new Climbing Orchid Bundle on my wishlist but this car makes me want it!!  It's so pretty! 
The next and last weeks color challenge colors were Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate and Basic Black.  This first card is from Kim M and I'm so excited to say that she even mailed me this card.  As awesome as it looks here, it's so much better in person!  Thanks Kim!  I love it!!!  
Cindi made this one.  So fun!  Looks like a quilt!  I love this use of all those scraps you know we all save!  
This cute card is by Anne.  I love her fun coloring on this set.  This is the new Feathery Friends set that is a hostess only set.  What a fun one it is!!
Kim S did this one and I love the simplicity of it!  So simple but bold and fun!  To see all the amazing color challenge cards check them out here:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: