Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, July 7, 2017

Kinda Eclectic In Powder Pink

The new Kinda Eclectic Bundle is one you need on your wishlist!  I didn't know I needed it until I got it.  I loved the unique framelits and knew I needed those but I wasn't sold on the stamp set.  I splurged for the bundle anyway and I'm so glad I did!!!  I love the stamps and the framlits are truly unique and fun!






There's a couple framelits in the set that only emboss and not cut like the leaves on the Powder Pink cardstock.  It adds a fun layer of dimension.  So if this bundle isn't on your wishlist make sure you add it! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: