Featured Post

Thanks a Latte Shaker

When I get bored or just lazy I usually binge watch card making or baking videos on YouTube.  I watch a lot of baking videos...a lot of Cu...

Monday, July 17, 2017

Pieces and Patterns Bear

The Pieces and Patterns set is sooooo cute!!!  I'm so in love with all these cute little stamps!!!  I have lots of fun ideas to put them into action.  I just need the time!  Luckily this week is Craft Weekend!  I'm so excited!!!  These weekends are so much fun I can't wait!!  I'll start packing today.  My goal is to take very little.  I take so much stuff and then use a small fraction of it, this time I'm planning strategically and only taking what I need.....that's the plan anyway :)  But I hope to have lots to share after this weekend! 
I added some embossing paste to my card.  The bear is obviously the stand out image but he was looking a little plain in the corner by himself so I punched a circle out of a post it and covered him up.  Then I put my stencil over and spread some embossing paste over that.  I tinted the embossing paste ever so slightly with some crumb cake ink.  It's not white but it's not an over powering brown either.  It's a really cute card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: