Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Swirly Boat

People! We are hours, HOURS away from the release of the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog!!!  I am so excited.  I don't know if I've mentioned here but I know I've said it to friends in person, but this is my favorite catalog ever!!!!!  The new colors are amazing, there's so many new fun stamps that I CAN'T WAIT to get!  LOTS of new framelits, it's all good!!!  We are mere hours away now!!!!!  Just wait!  I know I can't!!!!  I've been really obsessed with the new Swirly Bird set and this little boat is in that set!  Isn't it cute!  and what a great masculine card this makes! 
Those waves that the boat is on, that's in the coordinating framelits!  Aren't they fun!!!  I have lots of ideas for those waves!!!!!  I covered the boat and the sail with some of the Fine Tip Glue, it dries nice and clear just like Crystal Effects did.  For those of you who may be missing Crystal Effects try the Fine Tip Glue!  Check tomorrow for a fun post celebrating the launch of the new catalog!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: