Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, May 23, 2016

June Stamp Set of the Month

Every month I feature a stamp set and when you purchase that stamp set you receive the supplies to make 3 cards!  June's featured set will be Birthday Blooms.  I've been so obsessed with this set lately I had to feature it!  These are the three cards you'll receive supplies and instructions for.  The first one in Island Indigo is my favorite.  For this card I used a Blender Pen to color the flower but I stamped it on Vellum in Staz-On then colored the BACK of the vellum.  The ink will dry on the vellum, it takes a little longer.  But the softer color you get from coloring on the back is soooooo pretty!!! 
The second card is so cute and easy enough to make a stack in no time! 
Finally the third card also colors the smaller flower with a Blender Pen.  Again a card I just love!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: