Monday, May 23, 2016

June Stamp Set of the Month

Every month I feature a stamp set and when you purchase that stamp set you receive the supplies to make 3 cards!  June's featured set will be Birthday Blooms.  I've been so obsessed with this set lately I had to feature it!  These are the three cards you'll receive supplies and instructions for.  The first one in Island Indigo is my favorite.  For this card I used a Blender Pen to color the flower but I stamped it on Vellum in Staz-On then colored the BACK of the vellum.  The ink will dry on the vellum, it takes a little longer.  But the softer color you get from coloring on the back is soooooo pretty!!! 
The second card is so cute and easy enough to make a stack in no time! 
Finally the third card also colors the smaller flower with a Blender Pen.  Again a card I just love!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: