Monday, May 30, 2016

Painter's Palette

Because I've been so consumed with Swirly Bird and the pineapple from last week, I haven't had a chance to use another fun new set in the catalog.  This is Painters Palette and it's so cute!  I can't wait to use it more. There's this cute little easel stamp and lots of brush stoke looking stamps and a couple really cute greetings. 
This was just a really quick card I made just because I wanted to get some ink on this stamp!  I love it!  It's simple but so pretty and really easy to mass produce if you needed a bunch of them.  This is also a good stamp set for kids.  They could stamp the easel image then draw their own picture in there.  Wouldn't that be adorable for grandparents or teachers.  Really cute! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: