Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, May 13, 2016

Hedgehogs!

I told you that you wouldn't want to miss today's post with these hedgehogs.  Am I right!?!?!  How stinkin' cute!!!!  These guys are in the same set as the elephant from yesterday.  I couldn't love them any more than I do.  PLUS check out some new colors on this card.  The card base is Sweet Sugarplum.  So pretty!!!  For the hedgehogs I stamped them in Black Staz-on and colored them with my Blender Pen.  Then I took out my aqua painter and did a wash of Soft Sky on the whole background. 
I tried to be careful around the hedgehogs with my wash but some of the water still got to them and the bled in a couple of spots.  It didn't change the look of them too much so I was ok with it.  Aren't they the cutest!!!!  I just love them!!!  I have many more sneak peeks coming next week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

CUTE!! I'll add it to my wish list. Nice watercoloring!