Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Idea

I've been sharing lots of fun cards made with the free set we got with our Paper Pumpkin kit but I also wanted to share this really cute card made from some of the leftovers from the kit itself.  This card was inspired by Dena's card here.  Such a cute idea for some left overs from the kit!!! This little wreath was so easy and fun to put together.  I used that free set for the greeting, so I guess I did have one more card with that set :)  
The flowers on the wreath are punched out from the Tree Builder Punch.  I just added a little pearl to the center of them because just like I don't like naked buttons, naked flowers really bother me too.  I'm weird that way :)   I'll share my wreath from the kit soon. I hung it up as quickly as I finished it and haven't even photographed it yet. This kit was one of my favorites!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: