Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Idea

I've been sharing lots of fun cards made with the free set we got with our Paper Pumpkin kit but I also wanted to share this really cute card made from some of the leftovers from the kit itself.  This card was inspired by Dena's card here.  Such a cute idea for some left overs from the kit!!! This little wreath was so easy and fun to put together.  I used that free set for the greeting, so I guess I did have one more card with that set :)  
The flowers on the wreath are punched out from the Tree Builder Punch.  I just added a little pearl to the center of them because just like I don't like naked buttons, naked flowers really bother me too.  I'm weird that way :)   I'll share my wreath from the kit soon. I hung it up as quickly as I finished it and haven't even photographed it yet. This kit was one of my favorites!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: