Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, May 12, 2016

NEW STUFF! Sneak Peek!

I've been lost in my stamp room for the last couple of days.  My pre-order arrived Monday and we'll between that and finally having a hard copy of the catalog in my hands I've been quite content!  There's a couple stamp sets that I just haven't been able to put down!  This is one of them!  It's from a new Hostess sets called Lots of Love.  There's plenty to love about this set!  I love this elephant but there's some little hedgehogs, you guys the hedgehogs!  I'll share them on a card tomorrow!  But first the elephant!
This elephant is so cute though!  I stamped him in Staz-On and used a blender pen to color him.  I used Pool Party and Smoky Slate.  I love the blue-gray color that he is!  I masked some clouds for the sky, they're pretty light.  To finish him off, I added some grass and some hearts!  The hearts are colored with a Wink of Stella pen and then covered with the glue from the Fine Tip Glue pen. Those of you a little sad that Crystal Effects is leaving fear not the Fine Tip Glue works the same!  This card is a 5.5x3.5, so it's not your stand size but I think it worked perfectly for this little elephant!  Check back tomorrow for the hedgehogs!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: