Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bright Bouquet

There's a lot of birthday in my family in May 3 in just one week!  I've been stocking up on my birthday cards this month.  I watercolored these flowers weeks ago and just had the paper sitting on my desk I wasn't quite sure what I would do with them.  I finally just decided to cut them out and stick them to a card.  They're colored pretty simply using just ink and an aqua painter.  I love the watercolored lines between the darker and lighter ink. 
There's a lot of bright colors in this bouquet!  Perfect for any birthday!  I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Watermelon Wonder and Rich Razzleberry for the flowers.  The leaves I stamped and colored in Cucumber Crush.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: