Thursday, May 26, 2016

Emerald Anniversary

I have friends that just celebrated their 25th anniversary so of course I needed a card.  When the new In Colors were released to demonstrators I knew instantly I would LOVE Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim.  The two I wasn't sure about was Peekaboo Peach and this green Emerald Envy.  Until you see them in person it's hard to know if you'll really love them.  I'm so happy to say that I absolutely LOVE this green!  It's such a pretty green!!!  I'm not a huge green fan so this is big people!  (I also really love Peekaboo Peach too, but that's for another day).  Really it wasn't until I finished this card that I realized just how much I loved this color!    
The card is pretty simple.  I stamped the rose from Rose wonder all over and cut out 25 with the Large Numbers Framelits.  I used the new Swirly Bird set for some flowers and the Number of Years set for the greeting which I silver embossed on vellum.  I added some Silver Foil paper behind the numbers and the vellum strip over.  Really pretty! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: