Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Picture Perfect Birthday

First I have to apologize for these pictures.  This card was stamped late and night and then mailed early the next morning.  I didn't have ideal lighting to work with.  But this card came out so pretty I had to share!  I started with stamping the rose on some white cardstock then layering up DSP and other cardstock around it.  
The leaves were stamped then cut out.  I used an Xacto knife to cut along the side of the rose and stick the leaves under.  You could have just easily masked the rose off with a post it note but I thought this added a little more texture and in my opinion a little easier.  We are just over a week away from the new catalog!  I'm so excited!!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: