Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, May 9, 2016

Retiring Stamp Set Class 1

Over the weekend I held my annual Retiring Stamp Set class.  I hold this class every year, usually the month before the new catalog is released.  It's one last chance to use some of those stamp sets that will be retiring.  I always try to use sets that I either haven't used ever in a class or at lease in a long time.  The first card features Perfect Pennants.  There's so many fun greetings in this set, but I don't believe that I've ever used this one.  I saw this card on Pintrest.  I loved how simple and elegant it was, I immediately CASEd it for my class! 
I'm sure that I've used Vivid Vases in a class, no cards are coming to mind but it's such a pretty simple stamp that I'm sure I must have!  We just used some Stampin' Write markers to color the flowers and add a few highlights to the vases.  This stamp is so much fun and makes the best cards!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: