Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Simply Sweet


Sometimes all you really need is a simple card.  This card is that!  It's simple, beautiful but striking.  I actually love this card.  I stamped the flower twice and punched one out and popped it up to add a little dimension. 
I embossed the greeting on velum.  I love using velum (I need to use it more often).  This card is mounted on a piece of Garden Green with a gate fold.  That means both sides open.  If that makes sense :) 
Here's the card open, I hope that clarifies things a little :)  It's a short post today, lots on the never ending to do list :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: