Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Yummy Purse!


A purse filled with chocolate-YES PLEASE!!!!  Not just any chocolate, it's Ghiradelli Chocolate!!!  It's so super simple too!!!  I'm so glad I found this fun tutorial on how to make them.  Make sure you check out Brenda's blog, her directions are easy to follow and you won't be disappointed :)  I shared this sweet little purse as my 3 minute demo at our meeting last night. 
I love that this purse holds 2 chocolates, but I LOVE even more that it stands up so nicely.  This would be so cute for favors at a shower or any party!  You could make a bunch and leave them on desks, night stands, anywhere really!!!!  I'll be making a ton of these!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: