Monday, April 1, 2013

Crafting In MDS

It's been a while since I spent some time working on MDS.  I had big plans to sit down and stamp this weekend, but the weekend got away from me.  As normal weekends do, but holiday weekends go even faster!  I spent a large part of Saturday night on MDS.  We had dyed Easter eggs.  Even though I didn't get any stamping done I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with MDS.  I haven't worked on MDS in weeks, I'm sad to say.  These are the first two pages that I've done for my 2013 album and it's already April!!  I'm so far behind!!!  But I'm off to a great start!  This sweet page was done from one of Stampin' Up!'s layouts.  I did nothing to this page except for add the picture and date.  That's it.  Isn't it a sweet page!  The picture was taken oven spring break at the zoo.  I love this picture of Megan and Logan  :)
 
The next page has some pictures that we took while dying eggs on Saturday.  They're so sweet!  The kids had a great time!  We dyed them with kool aid!  It's an idea I saw on Pintrest and thought it sounded fun.  It defiantly smelled better than the vinegar dyes :)  The kool aid worked great too!!!  The colors were bright, and it was fast!  I hope you had a great Easter!  I'll be back tomorrow with some stamping projects......hopefully!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: