Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Sweet Notebook

Apparently I'm on some kind of notebook, monogram kick right now :)  I love to have little notebooks around, I'm always writing little things down, lists, things I have to do, etc.  So I've been making all kinds of little notebooks :)  I've also been monograming them all :)   Not sure why, I just love the monogram look on notebooks.  I was in charge of the make and take at the meeting this week, so I had everyone make notebooks. 
You might not recognize that DSP, it's brand new!!!  Don't you love new stuff!!!  Stampin' Up! has introduced a new line of products, it's the This and That line.  It's so much fun!!!  I love the DSP, it's sort of aged and has a vintage look to it.  But what I really, really love about the This and That line is the journal (shocker!).  It's so much bigger than I thought it would be!  And it's so much more than a journal.  All the pages are printed in fun patterns and there's pockets to store treasures :)  Check out the This and That line on my website.  This is a line that SU will continue to add too!  I'm excited to see what else is coming! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY OH WHY didn't I go to the meeting!!??? That is a dog-gone FANTASTIC make and take. I'm kicking myself. Super cute, Ruth! .. Your Stalker