Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Sweet Notebook

Apparently I'm on some kind of notebook, monogram kick right now :)  I love to have little notebooks around, I'm always writing little things down, lists, things I have to do, etc.  So I've been making all kinds of little notebooks :)  I've also been monograming them all :)   Not sure why, I just love the monogram look on notebooks.  I was in charge of the make and take at the meeting this week, so I had everyone make notebooks. 
You might not recognize that DSP, it's brand new!!!  Don't you love new stuff!!!  Stampin' Up! has introduced a new line of products, it's the This and That line.  It's so much fun!!!  I love the DSP, it's sort of aged and has a vintage look to it.  But what I really, really love about the This and That line is the journal (shocker!).  It's so much bigger than I thought it would be!  And it's so much more than a journal.  All the pages are printed in fun patterns and there's pockets to store treasures :)  Check out the This and That line on my website.  This is a line that SU will continue to add too!  I'm excited to see what else is coming! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY OH WHY didn't I go to the meeting!!??? That is a dog-gone FANTASTIC make and take. I'm kicking myself. Super cute, Ruth! .. Your Stalker