Monday, August 8, 2011

My Digital Studio Stamp A Stack

I know I promised some 'real stamping' post this week, but let me tell you what happened on Friday and boy am I ever frustrated!  I was super excited to receive my new Holiday Mini order.  I was planning projects, what am I going to play with first, etc.  I even got ready for this MDS class early so that I would have time to play on Friday.  Well UPS never came, (well they did, but didn't leave anything.  I didn't see it but I was told by Dan and Logan that UPS came, the driver went to the back came back out and left, never leaving his truck).  I'm more than frustrated now, because I know he's not coming back.  We had tickets to the Isotopes game that night so we went, and when we returned I checked online to see where on earth my order could be only to find on the UPS site that my address is undeliverable.  WHAT!??!!   So I called UPS then and there and after a short conversation, I was told that I would receive a call on Monday morning before 10am to 'verify' my address, then my box would be delivered.  So at this point I'm not sure when I'll receive my order, if it will all be there, or even if it will be in one piece. 

So while I was hoping to show you lots of new mini catalog stuff, that will have to wait.  So instead for today and tomorrow I'm going to show you the cards that my guests got to make at my 'My Digital Studio Stamp a Stack' on Saturday.  Everyone had a great time and I love MDS more than ever!  My guests got to make 8 cards total, I've already showed 2 of them here and here. I'll show 3 today and the last 3 tomorrow.  I'm not sure what's going on with my camera, the pictures seem a little fuzzy to me, I hope it's not breaking a new camera is not in the budget.  This card was super simple, but super cute!  the flowers are punched out and pearls added on them.  Super cute!   


This card is super cute too, I think I'll say that about all of them.  I do LOVE all of them!  This one only needed buttons added to it to complete it.  We used the white bakers twine to add a little 'stitching' on the buttons.  I love buttons, I have a ton of them too, I really should stop hoarding them :)

This one is one of my absolute favorites!!!!  Lovely as a Tree has always been one of my favorite sets and I LOVE that it's on MDS!  When I made this card I enlarged the tree to almost the full size of the card.  Then at the class everyone got to watercolor the tree with ink pads and blender pens and then run it through the big shot.  Isn't is awesome, this card is so pretty in person!!! 

Hopefully I'll get my order today or tomorrow.  I'm really bummed I didn't have it over the weekend :(   I do hope to get some stamping done today, even if it's not with new stuff :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: