Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Leaf

I don't typically make Thanksgiving cards.  So I sometimes struggle with Thanksgiving cards.  I do however like to make Thanksgiving decorations.   Place cards, centerpieces, etc.  But with this new Gently Falling set from the Holiday Mini I thought I'd give cards a try.  I'm not loving it.  I think it needs more, but I'm not sure what that is :)  It's still a cute card and I still like it I just don't love it.  The card is very simple.  I used Pear Pizazz and Soft Suede for the card. 
I used the Textured Jumbo Wheel over the image to give it a little more texture.  I do love the Lace Border punch behind the DSP and I do love that DSP.  The DSP is from the Spice Cake package in the new Holiday Mini.  That paper is so pretty!!!  I added a little hemp twine and a Happy Thanksgiving greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  I spent most of yesterday cleaning, organizing and finding my desk.  NOW that it's found I can use it again .  I have lots to prepare for this week so I'll have lots to show you!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: