Friday, August 5, 2011

My Best Friend

I'm on a My Digital Studio kick this week.  I've stamped a little but haven't really been inspired enough to finish anything :)  So I've been spending most of my free time on My Digital Studio.  This page was kept super simple for a couple of reasons: 1) I wanted the focus to be on the pictures and title. 2) Every time I added something it just didn't look right so I stopped getting so complicated with it and kept it simple!
 
On Tuesday the kids and I took a trip to the Aquarium/Botanical Gardens one last time before Logan starts school in a couple of weeks.  The pictures were so cute, but I think I like them in black and white than in color.  There weren't very many people visiting that day so I plopped Megan down in front of the big tank and just let her play. She loved watching all the fish.  We may have to make a few trips to the aquarium after Logan starts school so she can look at the fish.  It still amazes me how well Logan and Megan get along.  Logan just adores Megan and she'll laugh at anything Logan does.  We've had a few nights of tears from Logan on the nights that he didn't get a chance to hug Megan goodnight for whatever reason.  We're told this won't last that some day she'll get on his nerves, or someone will take a toy they weren't supposed to, etc.  But for now we're enjoying the giggles and laughs opposed to the yelling and arguing :)

I should have some NEW stuff arriving today, I'm excited to show you some of the new Holiday Mini Catalog products.  Check back next week, I'm hoping to spend most of the weekend stamping my little heart out :) I promise to have some stamped stuff to show you next week!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: