Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, August 12, 2011

Late...but Good!

What a day it's been!  This morning we were up bright and early and out the door even earlier!  This morning we were meeting friends for a Birthday Breakfast for Logan.  His birthday is in a little over a week.  So that meant getting ready and out the door early.  Of course it wasn't until then that I realized I didn't do my post a head of time like I normally do :)  Well there was no time this morning to get it done so it would be posted late.  After breakfast, a few errands and finally home here it is.  I hope it was worth the wait :)  If you know me or follow my blog you know I LOVE punches.  So when this sweet set came out I HAD to have it.  And wouldn't you know, my husband even liked it and bought the set AND punch FOR me!  Of course the catch is that I have to use them on our Christmas cards :)  This was the first card I made.  I like it, not sure about the colors, but I like it!  Can you see any other new products on this card????

What about a closer look?  There's Silver Glitter paper!!!  AND mini jingle bells!  How stinkin' cool is that!!!?!!  I have big plans for this set, I can't wait to show you more.  We're gearing up for a BUSY week next week, Logan starts Kindergarten on Tuesday!  He's having a Dinosaur birthday party on the 21st, on of which is being planned kind of last minute.  So while Logan's in school, I'll be getting ready for a Dino Bash!  I have lots of new stuff to play with, some from the Holiday Mini, some from the IB&C but all NEW!  I can't wait to show you, just gotta figure out when I'm gonna stamp......

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: