Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day!

This will be a short post.  After last week, I'm pretty exhausted.  Logan's first day of school and his 5th birthday party were both last week, well in the last 4 days.  His party went great though, I think everyone had a good time.  I'll have MDS pages of his party soon.  But for today I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from Logan's first day of kindergarten.  The page was kept simple, the background made to look like a chalkboard.  I wanted to keep the focus on all the pictures.  This page was so easy and fast to do.  I love it!!!  That's it for me.  I'm going to go do some stamp therapy today :)  If you have any questions on the page, please leave me a comment or email me.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Schuster said...

What a great page! I also can relate to your journaling on it. :)

Susan Miller said...

Your page is awesome. I love your blog. It is my first visit. Thanks for sharing your art.