Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Floral Thanks!

I hope you all enjoyed a fun Valentine's Day.  I spent a good portion of the day crafting, (probably should have been cleaning) but I spent it crafting!  I made some wonderful cards and I can't wait to show you.  They'll be up later this week :)  I have 3 events coming up in the next couple of weeks so I'm excited to prepare for those too.  One of them is a stamp a stack my Mom is hosting.  I love doing stamp a stacks.  I think it's one of the best events I do, especially for 'experianced' stampers who just want to get together and have a fun day of stamping.  This is one of the cards they'll be making.   

I just love it, especially the colors.  If you've been following my blog for a while you'll remember my love affair with Baja Breeze while it was an in color a few years ago.  And when it came back as a core color I was soooo excited.  Then Marina Mist came out and boy was I happy.  I just love Marina Mist and Baja Breeze together.  I don't use it as often as I want to, but for this card it worked perfectly!
I used Greenhouse Garden (a fantastic stamp set-by the way!).  It's one of the best stamp sets in the catalog and a great stamp set to start with if you're a new stamper.
I love the simple greeting on this card layered on the curly label punch just makes it so pretty!  The simple flower in the corner with the rhinestone completes the card!  I just love it!  I should probably use this set more often.  I love everything I've made with it.  This is another set I hope SU never retires!  :)






Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Greenhouse Garden, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Scallop Border, Curly Label Punches, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: