Friday, February 18, 2011

I 'Heart' MDS!

I'm sure it's no secret by now that I LOVE MDS (My Digital Studio)!!  I'm not a big scrapbooker.  I don't think I've scrapbooked a real scrapbook page with cardstock and stamps in years.  YIKES!!  I'm so behind on scrapbooking Logan and Megan's life's :(  We'll MDS is quickly changing that.  I'm in the process of working a few individual scrapbook pages that we can use as art around the house or that I can take to workshops and classes.  If you LOVE My Digital Studio too, remember you can get the Digital Starter Kit for only $148.75, that's only a little more than MDS costs in the catalog and with the starter kit you get stamps and cardstock and tons more fun stuff too!!  It's an amazing deal and you don't want to miss out on it!

I just love this page.  I got the inspiration for this page from Heather Summers who is an MDS expert!  She always amazes me with her MDS creations! 
It's a pretty simple page, I used the Heart Punch to outline where I wanted my buttons to go.  Once all the buttons were placed around the punch, I just deleted the punch.  Super easy.  And to my surprise it didn't take too long to place all the buttons on there.

Remember if you're on Facebook, make sure to 'like' my page.  As a sneak peak to my post today this scrapbook page was posted last night on my Facebook page. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: