Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet Heart Tag Box

Hard to believe but Valentine's Day is less than a week away.  It seems like we just started the year doesn't it.  I have to say that I am waaayy behind on Valentine's gifts.  This year I decided that I wasn't going to make Logan's classes Valentine's so I bought some store-bought ones---YIKES I know it's horrible right?  I just didn't think I'd have the time to get it together to do kid Valentine's.  I'm still going to make some gifts for the teachers but the kids will have store bought ones.  
This might be what I make for the teachers, it's super cute and I just love it!  I made the box out of the Two Tags Die, I swear that die is amazing!  I cut 2 of the rectangle shaped tags and made a simple box to put on the inside, then attached a tag in the front and a tag in the back.  Couldn't be easier.  
 For the heart I embossed the Vanilla cardstock then punched it out with my heart punch.  I then used my Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit to get the scalloped heart.  I love it, and forgot I had it--ooops!  The pink band around the box is cardstock that I distressed then separated to get a faux suede look. Add a tag or banner and you're done!
Isn't it so sweet and adorable!  Fill it with candy, maybe a gift card and you have the best little Valentine box ever!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Real Red, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Elegant Lines Folder, Pearls, Sticky Strip, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!
Like me on Facebook.

No comments: